вторник, 17 марта 2015 г.

Our Beautiful World ~ Go head, make my day!

Good evening, my friends!

I always like to take part in `Our Beautiful world` challenge. This week one should make photo of the things that make the day.

What does make my day? Well, what do I see first when I wake up? Flowers! =) I like flowers. Here, in Berlin, I live in the flat and have no garden. But I have the balcony where I can have some pots with colourful flowers.


 
 
I love the combination of yellow and blue colours ))
 
This Beauty makes my day ))


 
x VN x
 

7 комментариев:

  1. Hi Victoriya, love your photos and yes I would love to wake up to beautiful flowers on my balcony, gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing with Our Beautiful World

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Вика, вот я с утра тоже вдохновилась твоими цветами! Спасибо)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oh these are so pretty!! They would make my day too!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OBW!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Beautiful bloom, that would make anyone's day, thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Ой,какая прелесть в горшках!Обожаю такое)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. wonderful to start a day with colorful flowers, thanks for sharing with us at "OBW"

    ОтветитьУдалить

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...